The Platinum Pharmatech Spheroidiser is used in conjunction with extruder for conversion of needles into spherical spheres/Pellets .
The Spheroidiser is designed and constructed to facilitate efficient and effective cleaning to assist the customer in his conformance with current good manufacturing Practices.
SPH-250Minimum Processing capacity:1Kgs/Batch
SPH-250Maximum Processing Capacity:5kgs/Batch
Note: Output depends upon the Bulk Density and Material Specific Properties
- The drum is designed to rotate in such a way that the discharge can be achieved from any side.
- Fixed with chequered plate 3.25mm pitch, dynamically balanced easily removable for cleaning with screw arrangement.
- Drum Covers made in acrylic small opening in off center for feeding material during operation.
- 250mm Drum diameter.
- All gaskets in silicon food grade rubber red/white in color.
- Sealed leak tight fitting, pneumatic cylinder fixed with tubing’s for Discharge
- Hopper made in stainless steel 316 fixed with acrylic cover for discharge.
- 1HP TEFC,1440 RPM Flange mounted, voltage of operation options:220V/50Hz/1 Phase.
- Power Consumption:1HP
- Compressed air Consumption:1-2 CFM(In case of Spheroiniser -250)
- Compressed air pressure:3-4kgs(In case of Spheroiniser -250)
- Additional Chequered plate 2.0mm pitch,dynamically Balanced.